FLYING HORSE COFFEE
Tired of fake coffee, bad tequila and overly sweet liqueurs? Us too. We had a vision of creating a Proper Coffee Tequila so we've teamed up with our amigos at Flying Horse to bring the science of coffee and authentic quality of Tiempo together in the Tiempo Espresso Coffee Liqueur. Cold-brewed for 12hrs with the famous FHC Three Blend Espresso Roast and our Reposado Tequila, and delicately sweetened using organic agave syrup, we've left nothing to the imagination.
RESTED FOR 8 MONTHS
SMOOTH & SWEET
The MAGIC OF TIEMPO
SMOOTH, PURE & COMPLEX
HIGHLAND & LOWLAND AGAVE
EVERY BOTTLE OF TIEMPO CONTAINS 2,555 DAYS OF METICULOUS WORK AND PATIENCE.
A PRODUCT OF TIME AND A LABOUR OF LOVE.
A Smooth, PURE, NATURAL AND complex TEQUILA; balancing subtle undertones of
BUTTERSCOTCH and caramel with BRIGHT NOTES OF SWEET AGAVE.
The best of both worlds in one beautiful bottle.
FROM THE FARMERS THAT WAIT eight YEARS FOR THEIR PUPS TO GROW
Nothing tastes better than giving a tiempo a moment to itself
Tiempo - 50ml
1. FREE POUR GENEROUSLY into a flute or tasting glass.
2. Swirl around to cover the insides, noting the legs. slow and smooth IS OUR MARK OF QUALITY
3. BASK IN THE AROMa, sniffing north and south of the glass, in and just outside. YOU SHOULD PICK UP HINTS OF BUTTERSCOTCH, earth, and AGAVE.
4. SIP SMALL, ACQUAINT YOUR MOUTH WITH THE LIQUID BY SWIRLING around for a few seconds, AND SWALLOW gently
5. REPEAT with a good sip, focusing the tequila at the front of your mouth until the sweetness hits, and then enjoy the smooth journey DOWN
6. Repeat for the full experience. it's important to taste 3 or 4 times so the full flavor develops on the palate
TIEMPO & GINGER
The t&G. One you just have to taste to believe. simply banging.
Tiempo - 50ml
ginger beer - 200ml
1. Add all ingredients to a highball glass with ice
2. ChillI salt the rim, dash a little blood orange juice on top
3. garnish with grapefruit, lime, lemon or blood orange